Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Star Wars Smugglers Subscription Package Arrived!!!


My new Star Wars Smugglers Subscription Package just arrived today in the mail. Super happy and excited for this one. It comes with a amazing star wars patch and pin. It has a Star Wars lanyard and exclusive shirt and two exclusive pops. There are a total of four different shirts and Im so lucky to have the one I wanted. KYLO REN TSHIRT!!! OH YEAHHHH..

The pops are a Chrome Captain Plasma and Tie Fighter. There was suppose to be an exclusive Tie Fighter with the red stripes as a variant but I didn't get it in my package. Not too sad but still it was awesome mail day. 

Video unboxing will be on my youtube channel soon. Stay tune and Happy Star Wars!!



Here is the exclusive Variant of the Tie Fighter one. Its the same but with stripes...



No comments:

Post a Comment