Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Movie Time !!


Went to watch some new movies lately and got to see Terminator Genisy, Inside-Out and Ant-Man. All were very good movies and had a great story line. 

Terminator impress me a lot of the flashback scenes and of course seeing the Terminator in Action. I would rank it Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgement Day and then this one. Forget the rest of the other 2 movies that were made. So awful and bad taste. 

Inside-Out was very cute and its a pixar movie. So it didn't had any bad moments. It was funny, sad and great moments in the movie. Joy and Sadness was the main character I would say in the movie. It was creative of how they made this movie and of course, they made Funko Pop toys out of those character. Which I already have in my collection. Overall..great movie and I would buy the movie on dvd as well.

Ant-Man was a good movie. I wouldn't say its a must see movie to go to. But it had its point and had its moments. But its a good movie with action of course. Paul Rudd did an amazing job and I would say he will be back for Part 2. Evangeline Lilly looked super hot in the movie. wow..just wow...

Till then...more movies to watch. I still need to watch South Paw and Mission Impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment